Thursday, December 8, 2011

FINALLY An Update!

Ya know how I used to love fashion shows? Well now I LOVE playing off the hook! Its so much fun to get stuff right and see people have to stay till the shows over so they get their stars. Hahaha! And sometime I'll be like "Its true come over here!!!" and they won't listen to me and then when they get it wrong I just laugh! Sometimes when they lose I'll tell the others "Tried to tell 'em" I bet the losers were so mad at me!!!
Oh and I have 13,410 stars! I just keep on playing games and I don't buy stuff at all. Hey ya know that thing they did on Club Penguin where you could donate your coins? I wish I could do that on Fantage with my stars. I'd raise up 50,000 then donate most of it and celebrate with the rest by buying more clothes and hairstyles. Maybe I'll suggest donating stars to the people who work at Fantage...

No comments:

Post a Comment