Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Star Quest

In the next few posts I will tell you all about My Star Quest. I'm trying to save up a bunch of stars...like maybe...500,000!? Yes, thats right. 500,000 stars. I'm not exactly sure why. I guess because its something to do on Fantage. I mean, there are lots of things to do on Fantage but...after you've been on there as long as I have things start to seem a little boring. And also because when you play lots of games you level up. Fast.
At the end of each post I'm going to tell you how many stars I have. Then when I post the next post I can see how much I earned and how I'm doing.
Well thats all for now. Oh! Almost forgot to say that I have (dun dun dunnnn!) 7403 stars! It took a LONG time to do this. I'm doing pretty good.
Well, I'll keep you updated on My Star Quest! See ya!
Oh and don't forget to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment